Friday 14 July 2017

Poonam Pandey’s ‘Yoga’ picture

Known for posting raunchy pictures on social media, Poonam Pandey has done it again. The internet sensation's latest yoga picture has grabbed attention for obvious reasons. It's been said that the pictures have been leaked online. The starlet claims, "I never expected that my pictures will get leaked even before, I posted it on social media and will get viral in such short period of time. It just shows fans excitement for my photo shoots but I am certainly happy that my followers are giving me really good feedback for that."






Poonam Pandey Hot Yoga Video Images_VP (9)

Poonam Pandey Hot Yoga Video Images_VP (10)

Poonam Pandey Hot Yoga Video Images_VP (11)

Image result for Poonam Pandey’s ‘Yoga’ picture

Image result for Poonam Pandey’s ‘Yoga’ picture

Image result for Poonam Pandey’s ‘Yoga’ picture




0 comments:

Post a Comment